BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business – duration 52 weeks
BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business
CRICOS Code: 093224C
Course Duration: 52 weeks
This qualification is aimed at targeting overseas students, who would like to hone their skills and knowledge to create further educational and employment opportunities for themselves.
After completion of this qualification students can work as Administrator, Project Officer, Supervisor, Administrative Supervisor etc.
Pathways from the Qualification
Further training pathways from this qualification may lead to a Diploma of Business or any other Diploma level qualification
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- English requirement:
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 11 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
Units to Study
|BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBADM405 – Organise meetings|
|BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation|
|BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBWOR401 – Establish effective workplace relationships|
|BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBPRO401 – Develop product knowledge|
|BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents|
|BSBMKG413 – Promote products and services|