BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
CRICOS Code: 107702C
Course duration 52 weeks
This qualification is aimed at targeting overseas students, who would like to hone their skills and knowledge to create further educational and employment opportunities for themselves.
It is also anticipated that this qualification may be of interest to those overseas students who wish to reflect the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
After completion of this qualification students can work as General Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
Pathways from the qualification
Further training pathways from this qualification may lead to Certificate IV in Business.
- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- English requirement:
- Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
- Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 11 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
- Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements
|BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment|
|BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace|
|BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices|
|BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices|
|BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication|
|BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety|
|BSBTEC303 Create electronic presentations|
|BSBLDR301 Support effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWRT311 Write simple documents|
|BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets|
|BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints|
|BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities|