BSB60720 – Advanced Diploma of Program Management
BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
CRICOS Code: 104458A
Course Duration: 52 weeks
This qualification is aimed at targeting overseas students, who would like to hone their skills and knowledge to create further educational and employment opportunities for themselves.
After completion of this qualification students can work as Senior Project Manager, Senior Project Leader, Project Team Leader/Manager etc.
Pathways from the Qualification
Further training pathways from this qualification may lead to a Graduate Certificate or Diploma level qualification or a university degree.
- All students must be of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
- English requirement:
o Entry into this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with Department of Home Affairs regulations OR
o Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months OR
o Completion of an approved English Language course.
- Academic requirements:
o Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course OR
o Successful completion of a qualification from an Institute where mode of instructions was English and where the course duration was no less than 12 months
o Have completed one of the following qualifications: BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management; or BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (or a superseded equivalent version).
Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
Units to Study
1. BSBPMG630 Enable program execution
2. BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
3. BSBPMG635 Implement program governance
4. BSBPMG636 Manage benefits
5. BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
6. BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information
7. BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program
8. BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
9. BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
10. BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
11. BSBPMG631 Manage program delivery
12. BSBPMG632 Manage program risk